Liberty League International Summit Conference

Welcome to the Summit Conference Blog...the unofficial LLI Summit Experience. Enjoy posts from LLI associates who have attended the Summit Conference in Africa in 2006 and Australia in 2007.

Friday, June 16, 2006

So Much More Than I Ever Expected

At the black tie, everyone looks amazing! What has made the most impact to me at this event is the continuity of the information with my own personal development. The integration of business, financial and personal development information was incredible. I wasn't expecting more than financial information but taking the information to the next level of personal development really made it for me.

As with any LLI event, this business is about networking with like-minded individuals. This is where we benefit the most, being able to share our ideas with other successful people.

John Corlew, Nashville, TN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home