Liberty League International Summit Conference

Welcome to the Summit Conference Blog...the unofficial LLI Summit Experience. Enjoy posts from LLI associates who have attended the Summit Conference in Africa in 2006 and Australia in 2007.

Friday, June 16, 2006

My Best Financial Decision

This has been my first Summit Conference experience, and I will never miss a future conference. I've been surrounded by prosperity and abundance unlike anything I have ever experienced, after all, I am from Arkansas. On the first day of the event, I realized that I had gotten my money's worth. The information is incredible, the community is inspiring, and the atmosphere is first class. Thus far, the Summit Conference has been the best financial decision of my life!

Robert Piercy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home