Liberty League International Summit Conference

Welcome to the Summit Conference Blog...the unofficial LLI Summit Experience. Enjoy posts from LLI associates who have attended the Summit Conference in Africa in 2006 and Australia in 2007.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Raising the bar once again.

By far the best event I have been to in my 3 years here with LLI. The information at this event has saved me money and earned me money before I have even left the conference. But all of the information aside the fact that I am in S. Africa has allowed me to realize the abundance and freedom we have created in our lives through this opportunity. I am realizing once again that LLI is truly moving a direction as company that has the potential to change the course and quality of life, not just for a select few, but for the masses.

Gene Braxton
Scottsdale AZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home