Liberty League International Summit Conference

Welcome to the Summit Conference Blog...the unofficial LLI Summit Experience. Enjoy posts from LLI associates who have attended the Summit Conference in Africa in 2006 and Australia in 2007.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Experience of a Lifetime


Of all the places I have ever wanted to visit, South Africa was #1 on my list. Fortunately for me, Brent and Shane must have been thinking the same thing, because, once again, due to being part of the LLI community, another one of my lifelong dreams/goals have come true. My 1st class flight from the US to South Africa was just the beginning of my incredible journey. I had the surprise pleasure of having the Kriders and Lavenia's on board with me. After 30+ plus hours of hanging around with millionaires, there energy and enthusiasm have continued to rub off on me.

I spent several days at a private game reserve called Londolozi. Every day began early as we tracked the Big Five. 5 star dining for our meals, plush accomodations just added to the entire experience. I then spent a weekend at a Cheetah rescue Project which was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I could spend hours detailing my experiences, but suffice it to say that if you havent yet made the decision to be full and complete part of this incredible community, then you are certainly missing out on what is proving to be one of my most memorable times in my life.Eric Turiansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home