Liberty League International Summit Conference

Welcome to the Summit Conference Blog...the unofficial LLI Summit Experience. Enjoy posts from LLI associates who have attended the Summit Conference in Africa in 2006 and Australia in 2007.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Fabulous Summit Conference


First of all, the Conference has been one of the most valuable, interpersonal experiences yet in my 55 years. I have learned how to accumulate wealth and am more excited about my future than I have ever been in my life. Here's the most moving aspect of the Summit Conference though...the experience of community with this particular group has been mind blowing. Profound love abound. I imagine the possibility prevailed from being here in Sun City as the community of people serving us has been amazing. I noticed from the get go that people here look into my eyes and touch my soul...they actually look right into my eyes and be with me, giving their love...there are no boundaries with regard to connecting with the human spirit. I am honored to be a leader, standing beside leaders, leading leaders.

Janie Armstrong, California

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home